RAN Beagles

Official Site

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: adidas New York present releases this weekend

adidas New York present releases this weekend 1 week 15 hours ago #1454

• Rose
The cheap adidas superstar Laceless edition adds an ash pearl colorway to its lineup of releases this holiday season. Featuring a light pinkish hue across its Primeknit upper, the model is highlighted with a ribbed mid-foot section and a sock-like ankle collar. A matching matte branded heel counter, contrasting white Boost midsole and pink outsole completes the design altogether. Look for this adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Ash Pearl at select adidas stores and online on December 9th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. adidas Consortium will soon be releasing a Lux version of the adidas Ultra Boost. Named the adidas Consortium Ultra Boost Lux, this particular colorway of the new model comes dressed in a clean and simple Vintage White and Chocolate Brown color scheme. Like your traditional Ultra Boost model, this pair also comes with a Primeknit upper, and your ordinary cage and heel counter. What really helps give the shoe that luxe look and feel are the suede accents noted on the toe cap, heel and tongue, the leather accent placed on the tongue tag, and the leather insoles that come with embossed Consortium branding on them. Up above we bring you a first look at the all-new adidas Rascal, a new lifestyle silhouette that appears to be heavily inspired by the Yeezy PowerPhase. The shoes features a full leather upper with adidas branding on the tongue, heel, and side panel. Two of the first colorways that have been unveiled include a Semi Frozen Yellow pair with red and teal accents and a White colorway with navy and red accents. NFL stars showcased their custom-made cleats on the field in Week 13 in support of My Cause My Cleats and adidas superstar sale uk teamadidas was out in full force. Below you will find images of some of the dopets custom cleats that #teamadidas wore this past weekend along with a quick rundown/description of what the charity/cleat means to them. Get a good look at all the cleats and let us know which one is your favorite.

adidas superstars junior is beginning to slowly roll out the Ultra Boost 4. 0 as the fourth version of the popular runner has already released in a few different colorways for both men and women. Today we bring you a look at three new colorways that won’t be dropping until 2018. Seen above is the adidas Ultra Boost 4. 0 Show Your Stripes Pack. The three different color options include Core Black, Tech Ink, and Cloud White. Each pair comes with the new Primeknit construction on the upper with hits of contrast placed on the three stripes on the side panel cage and the heel counter. Finishing things off are full-length Boost midsoles done in white. Known as the Daniel Arsham x adidas New York “Present”, the shoe features a matte grey neoprene upper and Boost tooling that bears the signature co-branding of adidas Originals and Daniel Arsham. Look for the Daniel Arsham x adidas New York Present to have a pre-launch at KITH Miami on December 8th followed by a global release on December 9th. Retail price will be $220. Will you be grabbing a pair? The adidas Ultra Boost 4. 0 is a brand new style of the silhouette for the holidays and it’s coming in a perfect theme for the season as well in “Candy Cane. ” The Primeknit upper basically sports a candy cane-inspired look with a mixture of white and red hues throughout. A white TPU lacing cage, heel overlay, white Boost midsole and a black rubber outsole completes the clean design altogether. adidas Skateboarding announces “Nora”, their new digital short documenting the birth of skate icon, Nora Vasconcellos, in celebration of its first female Pro rider who joined the brand’s global skateboarding team earlier this year. “adidas is such a classic and timeless brand. It feels like winning the lottery having the opportunity to work with them and to have them support me like they do. It’s beyond my wildest dreams to be part of their team, ” comments Nora Vasconcellos on joining the brand’s global team. “To be riding alongside the guys I have always admired is unreal. I think it’s very important for young girls (and boys) to see a woman alongside men in any profession. ” adidas superstar black

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds